Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sunset on the Hudson


After a quick trip to the grocery store I came out and noticed that the sun was heading down so I wandered over to Chittenden Ave at 187th and WOW! What a great sunset. I also took a shot of a charming little building with the greatest of old windows. These must have been all over the hood in the old days. They are the same type of windows found in Hudson View Gardenswhere all of the people have to put their AC's sideways to fit the skinny windows.
As I strolled around tonight in the cool, gorgeous evening I was reminded once again how much I love this area. And then I remembered I bought ice cream and it was still in my bag so I had to scurry home. Enjoy!







What a great view from this place! Chittenden Ave is really full of little gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment